Event Venues selection by MICE Magazine
What are Event Venues?
Types of Event Venues
- Conventions and Conference centers: these are events that are normally organized by a private entity, have a business focus and present studies, products or other tasks that are aimed at the company.
- Hotels: Hotels usually have large halls, fixed or modular, prepared to host any type of event and meet the needs of the organization. The great advantage of holding an event in a hotel is the services they offer on the same premises, since they can host and accommodate the attendees, they have a restaurant in the hotel itself and they are highly experienced. Large hotels usually have a team dedicated to the organization of events for the MICE industry.
- Other Event Venues: Museums, theaters, philharmonic centers, etc. are other spaces where events can be held. These spaces are ideal to surprise the attendees since the event is usually held in a setting that transmits a special atmosphere.
5 key points to consider when choosing the best Event Venues
- Type of event
- Number of attendees
- Time of year in which the event will be held
- Desired style (minimalist, modern…)
- Type of food and beverage
Our selection of Event Venues
European Convention Center Luxembourg
Thanks to its extensive experience and range of spaces, the European Convention Center Luxembourg can adapt to all types of congresses, conferences, exhibitions and company conventions, and the organiser can count on the so-called Easy Event Plus Package in which ECCL guarantees top-quality services as the high end technical equipment with a technician on site, security service, cleaning and disinfecting of spaces, high-speed and customisable wi-fi and parking for VIPs and organisers, among others.
Kigali Convention Center
With a net floor area of 32,200 m², the Kigali Convention Centre (KCC) can host more than 5,000 delegates at a time and contains facilities for business, leisure and events. The Kigali Convention Centre is the premium events venue in Rwanda since its opening in 2016 and a hugely popular MICE destination in the East African region.
Hotel Can Xiquet
Can Xiquet Events Centre has four multipurpose halls for functions that are fully equipped, with surface areas ranging from 60 m² to 330 m². The Mirador Hall has spectacular views of the Empordà region.