Africa Hospitality Investment Forum (AHIF) 2024
The Africa Hospitality Investment Forum (AHIF) is the annual meeting place for the region’s most senior hospitality investors, developers, operators and advisors and brings together key influencers in the African hospitality investment market.
As a changemaker you will join a community which pushes for creative solutions, discovers new opportunities and drives investment into tourism projects, infrastructure and hotel development across Africa.
Networking is an integral part to the AHIF experience, with networking receptions, dinners, roundtable discussions, speed networking and scheduled business meetings.
- 500+ attendees
- 90+ industry-leading speakers
- 40+ countries represented
- 3 days of business-critical networking
- 30+ sponsoring companies
During AHIF you are guaranteed to make multiple new business contacts, gain fresh industry insights from the experts and be inspired with new initiatives and ideas.
- AHIF speakers are carefully selected for their industry knowledge, experience and insight.
- AHIF attendees are senior figures and decision-makers; investors, hoteliers, owners, lenders, suppliers from all areas of the hotel investment industry.
- AHIF sponsors are a combination of companies that interact with and provide solutions for building new industry in real estate, legal, design, technology and franchise, whilst also being a platform to showcase new restaurant concepts to potential investors.
The Africa Hospitality Investment Forum 2023 will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi Upper Hill.