SITEV International Tourism and Travel Exhibition
The 21st edition of the International Tourism and Travel Fair is organized for the first time in partnership between the Ministry of Tourism and Crafts and the World Trade Center Algiers which has been selected as organizer.
This new edition is being held at a special time in our country as it aims to highlight the initiatives developed in Algeria in the tourism sector, which can become predominant in the context of the diversification of the national economy, thus enabling the development of all local actors.. In fact, it represents the largest and most important tourism event held annually in Algeria by the number, variety and quality of exhibitors who participate.
In this context, SITEV has acquired a reputation that places it at the centre of tourism events in the Maghreb region .It also aims to promote the tourism sector and make the ALGERIE destination known more and more.
Themes of the conferences, round tables and workshops
- New trends in travel and leisure tourism and leisure.
- The challenges and prospects of tourism in the digital age.
- Improving the synergy between tourism professionals tourism professionals.
- Local tourism development.
- Rethinking Tourism.
- Building resilience to the new challenges facing tourism challenges facing tourism/promotion of sustainable tourism.
- The contribution of tourism marketing in promoting and promotion and improvement of the attractiveness of its tourism territories.
- The media, a major ally for tourism.