About Rwanda Convention Bureau
Established in 2014, Rwanda Convention Bureau’s mission is to promote Rwanda as a premier destination that meets the needs of your future meeting, incentive, conference or event (MICE) activities in Rwanda.
Rwanda Convention Bureau delivers comprehensive services to help individuals and/or groups plan their events, from international conventions to general assemblies, conferences and incentive trips. Central to RCB’s activities, it is a one-stop solution for information, assistance and unbiased advice on hosting and organizing MICE / business events in Rwanda.
Rwanda Convention Bureau is a member of the Africa chapter of the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA).
What Rwanda Convention Bureau can do for you
Rwanda Convention Bureau provides advice, guidance and support to international event planners and buyers, incentive, association and convention organizers through every stage of planning and implementation. Take advantage of RCB’s local directory to connect you with the right venues, hotels, professional conference organizers, destination marketing companies and all the support services necessary.
Rwanda Convention Bureau will assist with:
- Event bid preparation and presentation.
- Engaging with Government and Private Sector specialists in supporting the event.
- Sourcing of suitable venues, accommodation and travel operators.
- Hosting / co-ordination of site inspection visits.
- Advice on marketing and sponsorship.
- Delegate boosting support.
- Advice on event budgets and particularly on the social component of the event.
- Pre and post tours and incentive group travel.
- Provision of promotional material including guides, destination video and other collateral.
Practical information about Rwanda
Capital City: Kigali.
Total area: 26 338 sq m.
Official Languages: Kinyarwanda, English, French and Swahili.
Local Currency: Rwandan Franc.
Foreign Currencies: All major currencies are accepted.
Visa info: Visa upon/on arrival. https://www.migration.gov.rw.
Climate: Temperate all year round (24º – 27ºC) making Rwanda an ideal destination year-round.
ICT: High speed 4G LTE wireless broadband in major cities.
Electricity Voltage: 230V at 50Hz.
Health: Consult your doctor about Malaria and the Yellow Fever vaccination certificate prior to your visit and check all the updated info at https://twitter.com/RwandaHealth.
Rwanda is located in the heart of Africa and is regarded as one of the safest countries to visit in Africa. Rwanda has overcome their history in an incredible way and welcome people with hearts open wide and offers many unique, untapped locations from savanna to rainforest and volcano mountains, the scenic Lake Kivu and its islands and from modern cities to country side villages.
Rwanda’s tourism landscape features impressive lakeside resorts, a range of five star international hotels, a blooming shopping and art scene and a lively nightlife. Of all the places in the world you could send your top employees to, Rwanda is the place.
Rwanda (and no one else) offers you:
- Home to 1/3 of the world’s remaining endangered mountain gorilla population in Volcanoes National Park.
- 4,507 meters to the top of the highest volcano, Mt. Karisimbi.
- 14 species of primates including the mountain gorilla, chimpanzee, golden monkey and more.
- Home to the 1 and only canopy walkway in East Africa – some 70 meters above the Nyungwe Forest floor.
- 227 kms of breathtaking Congo Nile Trail.
- 4,000+ hectares of bamboo forest.
- 1,000+ hills.
- 700+ bird species and 7 Important Birding Areas.
- 151+ animal species.
The success of your incentive achievers experience is measured by the beautiful memories created and their uniqueness. The Remarkable Rwanda Experience is guaranteed to tantalize all senses and leave every guest with memories to last a lifetime
For further information, please contact:
DIRECTOR OF DESTINATION MARKETING
SALES MANAGER FOR CORPORATE & INCENTIVE
SALES MANAGER FOR EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS