Cosmoprof Asia 2022, The Special Edition, is excited to announce the return of Cosmoprof and Cosmopack Asia in-person, after a two- year hiatus 🎉
About Cosmoprof & Cosmopack Asia
This Asia’s premier beauty event strongly supported by the world’s leading cosmetics suppliers in the past 25 years will continue its mission of “Connecting All Sectors of Beauty Industry in Asia-Pacific Region”.
This year, Cosmoprof and Cosmopack Asia 2022, organised by BolognaFiere and Informa Markets, are proudly supported by the Singapore Tourism Board. Together, the partnerships ensure the three-day show will answer the industry’s pent-up demand for networking, while offering astute insights into the fast-evolving Asian region and beyond, and empowering business-boosting opportunities in the region.
- Over 1,000 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions.
- 5 halls covering an exhibition area of up to 50,000 sqm.
- 17 country and regional pavilions include: Australia, California, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mainland China, Malaysia, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Türkiye and United Kingdom.
- More than 15,000 attendees
as the Spotlight
Singapore has proven to be the best choice to host a low-impact exhibition, with thanks to Singapore EXPO’s Green Mark certification. Organisers have worked with exhibitors and contractors to eliminate the use of disposable stand structures and promote reusable stands, as part of the Better Stands Programme.
Special Events & Initiatives
Cosmotalks – the 3-day educational programme featuring key trends, experts, and analysis with daily theme:
- Day 1: Sustainability with focus on Supply Chain.
- Day 2: Trend Forecast and Digital Beauty
- Day 3: Market Watch and Regulation.