About Krakow Convention Bureau
Krakow Convention Bureau have an experienced team full of enthusiasm and energy. Their goal is to ensure your meeting is organised professionally, and to make the memories of your meeting lasting and unique.
Krakow provides a great opportunity to enrich your programme with countless attractions for the participants.
Krakow is also one of the best places on the globe for all-night fun with myriad of cafés, pubs and some of the best restaurants you can think of. A labyrinth of narrow streets of Krakow’s Old Town provides for a guaranteed all-night entertainment.
How Krakow Convention Bureau can help you?
- Promoting your event in the internet (KCB webpage, newsletters, other available media).
- Preparing and organising a site inspection in Kraków for the congress committee.
- Providing information concerning: congress and exhibition centres or other conference venues, locations for special events, incentives, recommended PCOs, recommended DMCs and events and attractions accompanying business tourism,
- Letter of invitation from the Mayor of the City of Kraków to the congress participants.
- Providing conference organisers with promotional materials such as: movies, photographs, texts.
- Provide the speakers of the congress with welcome packs containing brochures, maps and other informative materials about the city.
- Organising sightseeing for the VIP person.
- Purchase of the conference ticket.
Krakow venues & capacity
In Krakow you can find a lot of venues with conference halls. Business meetings can be organised not only in conference venues, but also theatres and concert halls adapted for the purpose.
- TAURON Arena Kraków: 15.030
- International Exhibition and Convention Centre EXPO Kraków: 3.600
- ICE KRAKÓW Congress Centre: 1.915
- AWF Courts Hall 2.040
- University of Economics 1.500
- Reduta Conference and Banquet Centre 1.300
- Jagiellonian University Auditorium: 1.200
- Kijów Cinema: 828
- Krakow Opera: 760
- Philharmonic: 693
- Comarch Conference Center: 600
- Nowa Huta Cultural Centre: 600
- University of Science and Technology: 558
- Congress Center of Uniwersite of Agriculture:330
- Stara Zajezdnia (Old Tram Depot): 750
- “Wieliczka” Salt Mine: 700
- Folwark Zalesie: 600
- Słowacki Theatre: 570
- The Nineteenth Century Polish Art Gallery at the Sukiennice (Cloth Hall) – National Museum in Krakow: 430
- Museum of Municipal Engineering: 300
- Tomaszowice Manor: 280
- Royal Castle – Niepołomice: 240
- Benedictine Institute of Culture: 220
The Krzysztofory Palace – Historical
- Museum of the City of Krakow: 150
- Korzkiew Castle: 110
- Villa Decius: 100
- Metropolo Krakow by Golden Tulip: 2.000
- DoubleTree by Hilton Krakow & Convention Center: 1.200
- Best Western Premier Hotel: 600
- Lenart Hotel: 550
- Crown Piast Hotel & Park: 500
- Park INN by Radisson Krakow: 500
- Qubus Hotel: 500
- Galaxy Hotel: 400
- Holiday Inn Krakow City Center: 400
- Swing: 400
- Witek Hotel-Conference Centre: 400
- Sheraton Grand Krakow: 330
- Interhouse Krakow: 300
- Novotel Krakow City West: 300
- Q Hotel Plus: 300
Sympozjum Hotel 250
The comfort of conferences or business meetings in Krakow will be enhanced by the urban facilities – full of open-minded people, interesting places and ideas.
In a city where students are a quarter of the population, new ideas and views will always find an attentive listener. The academic and business setting, and the professionalism of Krakow’s meetings industry, ensure that every subject will receive creative development here, and even the largest conference – the right place and time.
Krakow loves green
Kraków placed 5th (out of 18 cities) in the competition for the title of “Green Capital of Europe 2022”, behind Tallinn, Grenoble, Dijon and Turin.
The competition included such categories as: limiting climate change, adapting to climate change, sustainable mobility, sustainable land use, biodiversity, air quality, noise, reducing waste production, water quality, eco-innovation, energy efficiency and management
Contact Krakow Convention Bureau
Department of Tourism
Municipality of Krakow
pl. Wszystkich Świętych 3-4