Kenya is the largest and most advanced economy and strategically located as a gateway to East and Central Africa, with strong growth prospects supported by an emerging, urban middle class and an increasing appetite for high-value goods and services.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport functions as an effective air hub between Africa, Europe and Asia.
About Kenya Convention Bureau
Take advantage of Kenya Convention Bureau’s qualified database of industry service providers and suppliers to connect you with all event support services required
What Kenya Convention Bureau can do for you
Kenya Convention Bureau will assist you with:
- Pre- and post-bid support – handling requests for proposals and bid promotion.
- Sourcing of suitable venue, accommodation, professional conference organizer, destination management company and other industry supplier options
- Hosting and co-ordination of site inspection visits Advice on marketing and sponsorship
- Delegate boosting support Advice on the social and legacy components of the event
- Pre-post tour and incentive group travel advice and supplier connections
- Provision of promotional material including guides, destination video and other collateral.
- Destination expertise Advisory services
- Bid support Delegate boosting
- Site inspection visits
- Event planning support
- On-site event services
- Pre-post meeting itineraries
Warm and welcoming, Kenya is the place where the phrase Hakuna matata (no worries) embodies the national attitude; and a smile is the most valuable currency.
Kenya lies astride the equator on the eastern coast of Africa. It is a medium-sized country by continental standards, covering an area of 586,600km2.
Getting to Kenya has never been easier. Many international airlines fly direct to Nairobi or Mombasa on a frequent basis, while others route via Ethiopia, European, Middle Eastern or Asian destinations. Internally, there is an extensive air, road and rail network, meaning transfers are efficient and affordable.
Practical information about Kenya
Total area: 580,367 km2.
Official Languages: Swahili and English.
Local Currency: Kenyan shilling (KES).
Visa info: https://evisa.go.ke/.
Climate: Generally, Kenya’s climate is warm and humid at the coast, cool and humid in the central highlands, and hot and dry in the north and east. Visitors and delegates are able to enjoy most activities in the cities, beaches and in the national parks all year round.
Safety: Kenya is listed among the 80 global destinations certified and authorized to use the World Travel and Tourism Council Safe Travel Stamp.
Electricity Voltage: Kenya operates on a 240V supply voltage and 50Hz.
Health: Consult your doctor about prior to your visit and check all the updated info at https://www.health.go.ke/.